Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Sale!

This is the first year in our married life that Cody and I haven't stayed up late or gotten up really early to hit the Black Friday sales. Even though I've poured over the ads and truly haven't found anything I need to purchase, I'm still getting antsy to head out and enjoy the rush of the day!

Unfortunately, we're a good 45 minute drive away from the major stores, so it looks like I'll have to pass the Black Friday sales on to you. From now until Monday, November 28, use the code BLACKFRIDAY to save 20% off of any item in my Etsy shop! These prints make for an affordable gift for many people, so don't miss out!

Fruits-of-The-Spirit-PrintWatermark Beauty-Turquoise Fullness-Turq

Head over there now to get first choice!

So tell me, do you head out and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the sales or do you stay warm and cozy, enjoying the chance to sleep in? :)

Happy Black Friday shopping everyone!

blog-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I love hearing from readers and appreciate your feedback!