Monday, June 18, 2012

I'll Love You Forever {new print}

I am very excited to announce one of the newest additions to Father Of Joy! Designs. Obviously I have a little bit of baby on the brain and have been brainstorming about nursery wall decorations when I created this!

Taking a spin on a classic, this print can be customized to fit your nursery needs - you choose the background color, text font and the style of the monogram. Here are some samples: Forever-Block-Etsy


Forever-Whimsy-Etsy

Forever-Script-Etsy


Forever-Custom-Colors

Forever-Custom-Monogram

If you're looking for the perfect touch to add to your nursery or an affordable baby shower gift, head on over to the shop to get yours today!

blog-sig

1 comment:

  1. one of my fave books, gets me everytime. great gift idea for a new momma!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I love hearing from readers and appreciate your feedback!